May is a magnificent time to visit Swan Hill. The days are still warm and the nights are starting to cool down.
If you love your puppy support the RSPCA and join us in Swan Hill for the Million Paws Walk – we have pet friendly accommodation! While you are here checkout the wonderful local markets.
Also on in May at Swan Hill are:
- The Mik Maks – Working on the Farm
- David Scheel returns to Swan Hill
- Speedway, Auto Cross Racing & Drag racing events!!
- Annual Autumn Bowls competition
- Live music at the Swan Hill Club.
- Wonderful exhibitions at the Art Gallery; and
- Experience the Silo Cinema at nearby Quambatook
Continue reading Is it May already???
The Melbourne Cup long weekend provides a fantastic opportunity to take a road trip to Swan Hill! There is always so much to do on and around the Mighty Murray and details of the November events in Swan Hill are below.
The Hamer Quartet, winners of the Asia Pacific Chamber Music Competition in 2009, is one of Australia’s finest chamber ensembles. Recently reformed, they present iconic quartets by Beethoven and Dvořák, with the Victorian première of Lachlan Skipworth’s Japan inspired quartet, Yamagoe.
Continue reading What’s on in Swan Hill November 2017