With Easter & Anzac Day Long Weekends in April it’s the perfect time to head on up to Swan Hill and check out:
- The Lake Boga Yatch Club Easter Regatta
- Plenty of live music including Thirsty Merc & a tribute to Billy Joel
- School holiday programs at Pioneer Settlement, Art Gallery & Library
- Tennis, Speedway, Lawn Bowls & Horse Racing Events
- Comedy festival roadshow
- Art exhibitions
- the not to be missed Quambatook tractor pull
- and, as always, the great local regional markets
Continue reading Swan Hill is set to Sizzle in April!
March in Swan Hill has
– the ever popular Swan Hill Regional Food & Wine Festival
– Abba Tribute Band, Bjorn Again
– FIVE wonderful art exhibitions at the Swan Hill Gallery
– guided Gallery Tours on Sunday afternoons
– Robinvale Euston Ski Race
– Mid Murray Amateur Golf Tournament
– Swan Hill Harmony Day
– Taste of Ireland
– Gypsy Fire Classical European Vionlinists
– Friday racing at Swan Hill Jockey Club
– Live music at the Swan Hill Club; AND
– the magnificent monthly local markets!
Also in early April watch out for music by Thirsty Merc & the Billy Joel Tribute Concert.
Continue reading What’s on in Swan Hill during March 2018
Swan Hill has the most magnificent sunsets during February.
Apart from the sunsets this month in Swan Hill brings:
- Country Week Tennis
- Riverside Tri (Kids and Adults Competitions!)
- The Commonwealth Games Baton Relay
- Live music at the Swan Hill Club
- Two new exhibitions at the Art Gallery
- and the wonderful local markets
Continue reading What’s on in Swan Hill for February 2018
A quick overview of the many events in Swan Hill in January is below including Speedway, Karting, Tractor Pull, wonderful exhibitions at the Art Gallery and **11** great local markets this month!
See you at the park!
1st: SES Duck Race
7th & 21st: Nyah Pony Club Trials
3rd, 11th & 17th: Swan Hill Trotting
13th: Speedway Standard Saloons
28th: Swan Hill Kart Club
1st: Rock & Roll Dancing
10th & 13th: Old Time Dancing
26th: Australia Day Breakfast
27th & 28th: Harvest Working Machinery and Vintage Tractor Pull
All: Del Kathryn Barton: The Nightingale and the Rose
All: Andy Millar and John Harrison
5th, 12th, 19th & 26th: Lake Boga Farmers Market
6th: Murrabit Markets
7th: Swan Hill Farmers Markets
13th: Handmade on the Murray Indoor Artisan Market
13th: Nyah District Lions Country Market
13th: Robinvale Community Market
14th: Kerang Antique Auction
14th: Swan Hill Italian Club Community Indoor/Outdoor Market
20th: Anglican Boot Sale
21st: Swan Hill Rotary Club Market
28th: Lake Boga Lions Club Market at Flying Boat Museum
See more details for each event below
Continue reading What’s happening in Swan Hill for January 2018!
December is a fantastic time in Swan Hill.
Where better to spend the Christmas School Holidays!
Rockfest Swan Hill is a concert featuring five acts.
Headlined by Australian music icons Daryl Braithwaite and Shannon Noll also featuring Chocolate Starfish, Reece Mastin & Taylor Sheridan and a local band. This is an outdoor event at the Riverside Park soundshell.
Continue reading What’s on in Swan Hill in December 2017!
The sun is shining and the temperatures are mid 20’s – perfect! During October Swan Hill has:
- fantastic live music including Justice Crew
- the Swan Hill Festival of Motorsport
- art exhibitions galore
- the Swan Hill Show
- the Annual Swan Hill Market Day
- trotting & racing cups
- and so much more.
We also have two SALES on at BIG4 Swan Hill
See you in October!
Continue reading Whats going on: Swan Hill October 2017
Everyone loves a craft market, a farmer market or a bring on everything market.
Swan Hill is in the heart of the Murray food bowl and Swan Hill’s fresh produce can be found plated up throughout the region at the many regular markets.
The markets near Swan Hill are well worth a visit!
Friday nights (November to March): Lake Boga Farmers Market
1st Saturday & Easter Saturday: Murrabit Markets
1st Sunday: Swan Hill Famers Market
2nd Saturday: Handmade on the Murray Indoor Artisan Market
2nd Saturday: Nyah District Lions Country Market
2nd Saturday: Robinvale Community Market
3rd Saturday: Swan Hill Anglican Boot Sale
3rd Sunday: Swan Hill Rotary Market
4th Sunday: Cohuna Farmers & Makers Market
Last Weekend in October: Swan Hill Annual Market Day
More details and locations are below:
Continue reading Markets Near Swan Hill