March in Swan Hill has
– the ever popular Swan Hill Regional Food & Wine Festival
– Abba Tribute Band, Bjorn Again
– FIVE wonderful art exhibitions at the Swan Hill Gallery
– guided Gallery Tours on Sunday afternoons
– Robinvale Euston Ski Race
– Mid Murray Amateur Golf Tournament
– Swan Hill Harmony Day
– Taste of Ireland
– Gypsy Fire Classical European Vionlinists
– Friday racing at Swan Hill Jockey Club
– Live music at the Swan Hill Club; AND
– the magnificent monthly local markets!
Also in early April watch out for music by Thirsty Merc & the Billy Joel Tribute Concert.
Continue reading What’s on in Swan Hill during March 2018
Swan Hill has the most magnificent sunsets during February.
Apart from the sunsets this month in Swan Hill brings:
- Country Week Tennis
- Riverside Tri (Kids and Adults Competitions!)
- The Commonwealth Games Baton Relay
- Live music at the Swan Hill Club
- Two new exhibitions at the Art Gallery
- and the wonderful local markets
Continue reading What’s on in Swan Hill for February 2018
The sun is shining and the temperatures are mid 20’s – perfect! During October Swan Hill has:
- fantastic live music including Justice Crew
- the Swan Hill Festival of Motorsport
- art exhibitions galore
- the Swan Hill Show
- the Annual Swan Hill Market Day
- trotting & racing cups
- and so much more.
We also have two SALES on at BIG4 Swan Hill
See you in October!
Continue reading Whats going on: Swan Hill October 2017