With Easter & Anzac Day Long Weekends in April it’s the perfect time to head on up to Swan Hill and check out:
- The Lake Boga Yatch Club Easter Regatta
- Plenty of live music including Thirsty Merc & a tribute to Billy Joel
- School holiday programs at Pioneer Settlement, Art Gallery & Library
- Tennis, Speedway, Lawn Bowls & Horse Racing Events
- Comedy festival roadshow
- Art exhibitions
- the not to be missed Quambatook tractor pull
- and, as always, the great local regional markets
Continue reading Swan Hill is set to Sizzle in April!
May is a magnificent time to visit Swan Hill. The days are still warm and the nights are starting to cool down.
This May Swan Hill has:
- The annual Bowling Carnival
- The Swan Hill Million Paws Walk – Sunday May 21st
- At the Swan Hill Gallery is the Yep Project – 27th of April to 21st of May
- Also at the Gallery is The A’dale and Beyond by Jackie Gorring – 28th of April to the 18th of June
- And don’t forget Swan Hill and surrounds’ wonderful country markets!
Continue reading Magnificent May in Swan Hill