Swan Hill has been in the press lately and on the Footy Show!
Tell us #SwannySentYa
There is always so much to do in the Swan Hill Region. There are local markets to visit, the amazing Pioneer Settlement, the Catalina Flying Boat Museum, walk along the banks of the Mighty Murray River, a round of golf at the world class Murray Downs Golf Course, walk into New South Wales, watch live music at the Swan Hill Club and plenty more…..
Continue reading What’s on in July 2018
May is a magnificent time to visit Swan Hill. The days are still warm and the nights are starting to cool down.
If you love your puppy support the RSPCA and join us in Swan Hill for the Million Paws Walk – we have pet friendly accommodation! While you are here checkout the wonderful local markets.
Also on in May at Swan Hill are:
- The Mik Maks – Working on the Farm
- David Scheel returns to Swan Hill
- Speedway, Auto Cross Racing & Drag racing events!!
- Annual Autumn Bowls competition
- Live music at the Swan Hill Club.
- Wonderful exhibitions at the Art Gallery; and
- Experience the Silo Cinema at nearby Quambatook
Continue reading Is it May already???
March in Swan Hill has
– the ever popular Swan Hill Regional Food & Wine Festival
– Abba Tribute Band, Bjorn Again
– FIVE wonderful art exhibitions at the Swan Hill Gallery
– guided Gallery Tours on Sunday afternoons
– Robinvale Euston Ski Race
– Mid Murray Amateur Golf Tournament
– Swan Hill Harmony Day
– Taste of Ireland
– Gypsy Fire Classical European Vionlinists
– Friday racing at Swan Hill Jockey Club
– Live music at the Swan Hill Club; AND
– the magnificent monthly local markets!
Also in early April watch out for music by Thirsty Merc & the Billy Joel Tribute Concert.
Continue reading What’s on in Swan Hill during March 2018