Kids bored at home??
We have that covered with Mini Golf, Splash Park (yes kids are still using it now!!), Games Room, Pedal Karts, walk to the Murray, Pioneer Settlement and the wonderful Lake Tyrell an easy drive away.
At the Park we have an activity for the kids each day – Go Kart Races, Icecream Madness, Mini Golf Competition, Junior Jumpers, Dodge Ball, Pancake Breakfast and a Scavenger Hunt.
*we also have new fire pits for hire if you are staying in a camp site*
Continue reading July School Holiday Activities
We were very excited to host Macca, Tanya and the rest of the team from the Channel 10 caravan and camping television show “What’s Up Downunder”
The guests staying at the park loved the opportunity to meet Macca and Tanya and everyone had a great night at the BIG4 Swan Hill Street Party.
You can read about the team’s stay on their blog below
Continue reading What’s Up Downunder at BIG4 Swan Hil
Jump into June at Swan Hill with one of Swan Hill’s busiest weekends – The June Racing Carnival.
If you can’t make it that weekend there is plenty of other things going on in and around Swan Hill in June including:
- Clay Target Carnival
- Monty Python’s Spamalot
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival Roadshow
At the Swan Hill Gallery:
- the Da Vinci Machines Exhibit
- The Yep Project
- The A’Dale and Beyond
And while you are in town don’t miss the local markets!
Continue reading Jump into June 2017
May is a magnificent time to visit Swan Hill. The days are still warm and the nights are starting to cool down.
This May Swan Hill has:
- The annual Bowling Carnival
- The Swan Hill Million Paws Walk – Sunday May 21st
- At the Swan Hill Gallery is the Yep Project – 27th of April to 21st of May
- Also at the Gallery is The A’dale and Beyond by Jackie Gorring – 28th of April to the 18th of June
- And don’t forget Swan Hill and surrounds’ wonderful country markets!
Continue reading Magnificent May in Swan Hill