Jump into June at Swan Hill with one of Swan Hill’s busiest weekends – The June Racing Carnival.
If you can’t make it that weekend there is plenty of other things going on in and around Swan Hill in June including:
- Clay Target Carnival
- Monty Python’s Spamalot
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival Roadshow
At the Swan Hill Gallery:
- the Da Vinci Machines Exhibit
- The Yep Project
- The A’Dale and Beyond
And while you are in town don’t miss the local markets!
Continue reading Jump into June 2017
May is a magnificent time to visit Swan Hill. The days are still warm and the nights are starting to cool down.
This May Swan Hill has:
- The annual Bowling Carnival
- The Swan Hill Million Paws Walk – Sunday May 21st
- At the Swan Hill Gallery is the Yep Project – 27th of April to 21st of May
- Also at the Gallery is The A’dale and Beyond by Jackie Gorring – 28th of April to the 18th of June
- And don’t forget Swan Hill and surrounds’ wonderful country markets!
Continue reading Magnificent May in Swan Hill