Visit Swan Hill this September – we have free Mini Golf for Dads on Father Day here at BIG4 Swan Hill.
Don’t miss the fantastic exhibitions at the Swan Hill Gallery, live music at the Swan Hill Club, Autocross and, of course, all the amazing local markets in the region.
See you at the Park!
Continue reading Sunny September in Swan Hill
Swan Hill has beautiful days during August and now is the best time to visit the wonderful Lake Tyrell. To find out more, click here.
In Swan Hill this month there is the Mallee Field Day and just nearby in Robinvale is the Mallee Almond Blossom Festival. There is plenty of live music at the Swan Hill Club together with the Eagles and a Taste of Tamworth at the Swan Hill Townhall. There is also the wonderful exhibition and concerts at the Swan Hill Regional Gallery.
Then at the end of the day come back to the BIG4 and roast marshmallows on our firepits.
Continue reading Swan Hill in August, 2018
Jump into June at Swan Hill with one of Swan Hill’s best weekends – The June Racing Carnival.
If you can’t make it that weekend there is plenty of other things going on – especially for live music & Harry Potter fans – in and around Swan Hill in June including:
- Kasey Chambers Campfire Tour
- Death at Hogwarts
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang live on stage
- Kerang, Moulamein & Boort Clay Target Carnival
- Super Rods at the Swan Hill Speedway
- Swan Hill Vintage & Classic Car Club Event
- Great golfing weather at the Murray Downs Golf Course
The has been a bit of local rain on the Lake Tyrrell so the next couple of months is the perfect time to visit this amazing natural wonder that people come from all over the world to visit! Check out our blog post here.
And while you are in town don’t miss the local markets!
Continue reading It’s June – the Swan Hill Race Carnival is here!
May is a magnificent time to visit Swan Hill. The days are still warm and the nights are starting to cool down.
If you love your puppy support the RSPCA and join us in Swan Hill for the Million Paws Walk – we have pet friendly accommodation! While you are here checkout the wonderful local markets.
Also on in May at Swan Hill are:
- The Mik Maks – Working on the Farm
- David Scheel returns to Swan Hill
- Speedway, Auto Cross Racing & Drag racing events!!
- Annual Autumn Bowls competition
- Live music at the Swan Hill Club.
- Wonderful exhibitions at the Art Gallery; and
- Experience the Silo Cinema at nearby Quambatook
Continue reading Is it May already???
March in Swan Hill has
– the ever popular Swan Hill Regional Food & Wine Festival
– Abba Tribute Band, Bjorn Again
– FIVE wonderful art exhibitions at the Swan Hill Gallery
– guided Gallery Tours on Sunday afternoons
– Robinvale Euston Ski Race
– Mid Murray Amateur Golf Tournament
– Swan Hill Harmony Day
– Taste of Ireland
– Gypsy Fire Classical European Vionlinists
– Friday racing at Swan Hill Jockey Club
– Live music at the Swan Hill Club; AND
– the magnificent monthly local markets!
Also in early April watch out for music by Thirsty Merc & the Billy Joel Tribute Concert.
Continue reading What’s on in Swan Hill during March 2018
Swan Hill has the most magnificent sunsets during February.
Apart from the sunsets this month in Swan Hill brings:
- Country Week Tennis
- Riverside Tri (Kids and Adults Competitions!)
- The Commonwealth Games Baton Relay
- Live music at the Swan Hill Club
- Two new exhibitions at the Art Gallery
- and the wonderful local markets
Continue reading What’s on in Swan Hill for February 2018