Visit Swan Hill this September – we have free Mini Golf for Dads on Father Day here at BIG4 Swan Hill.
Don’t miss the fantastic exhibitions at the Swan Hill Gallery, live music at the Swan Hill Club, Autocross and, of course, all the amazing local markets in the region.
See you at the Park!
Continue reading Sunny September in Swan Hill
Swan Hill has beautiful days during August and now is the best time to visit the wonderful Lake Tyrell. To find out more, click here.
In Swan Hill this month there is the Mallee Field Day and just nearby in Robinvale is the Mallee Almond Blossom Festival. There is plenty of live music at the Swan Hill Club together with the Eagles and a Taste of Tamworth at the Swan Hill Townhall. There is also the wonderful exhibition and concerts at the Swan Hill Regional Gallery.
Then at the end of the day come back to the BIG4 and roast marshmallows on our firepits.
Continue reading Swan Hill in August, 2018
Swan Hill has been in the press lately and on the Footy Show!
Tell us #SwannySentYa
There is always so much to do in the Swan Hill Region. There are local markets to visit, the amazing Pioneer Settlement, the Catalina Flying Boat Museum, walk along the banks of the Mighty Murray River, a round of golf at the world class Murray Downs Golf Course, walk into New South Wales, watch live music at the Swan Hill Club and plenty more…..
Continue reading What’s on in July 2018
Jump into June at Swan Hill with one of Swan Hill’s best weekends – The June Racing Carnival.
If you can’t make it that weekend there is plenty of other things going on – especially for live music & Harry Potter fans – in and around Swan Hill in June including:
- Kasey Chambers Campfire Tour
- Death at Hogwarts
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang live on stage
- Kerang, Moulamein & Boort Clay Target Carnival
- Super Rods at the Swan Hill Speedway
- Swan Hill Vintage & Classic Car Club Event
- Great golfing weather at the Murray Downs Golf Course
The has been a bit of local rain on the Lake Tyrrell so the next couple of months is the perfect time to visit this amazing natural wonder that people come from all over the world to visit! Check out our blog post here.
And while you are in town don’t miss the local markets!
Continue reading It’s June – the Swan Hill Race Carnival is here!
May is a magnificent time to visit Swan Hill. The days are still warm and the nights are starting to cool down.
If you love your puppy support the RSPCA and join us in Swan Hill for the Million Paws Walk – we have pet friendly accommodation! While you are here checkout the wonderful local markets.
Also on in May at Swan Hill are:
- The Mik Maks – Working on the Farm
- David Scheel returns to Swan Hill
- Speedway, Auto Cross Racing & Drag racing events!!
- Annual Autumn Bowls competition
- Live music at the Swan Hill Club.
- Wonderful exhibitions at the Art Gallery; and
- Experience the Silo Cinema at nearby Quambatook
Continue reading Is it May already???
With Easter & Anzac Day Long Weekends in April it’s the perfect time to head on up to Swan Hill and check out:
- The Lake Boga Yatch Club Easter Regatta
- Plenty of live music including Thirsty Merc & a tribute to Billy Joel
- School holiday programs at Pioneer Settlement, Art Gallery & Library
- Tennis, Speedway, Lawn Bowls & Horse Racing Events
- Comedy festival roadshow
- Art exhibitions
- the not to be missed Quambatook tractor pull
- and, as always, the great local regional markets
Continue reading Swan Hill is set to Sizzle in April!
March in Swan Hill has
– the ever popular Swan Hill Regional Food & Wine Festival
– Abba Tribute Band, Bjorn Again
– FIVE wonderful art exhibitions at the Swan Hill Gallery
– guided Gallery Tours on Sunday afternoons
– Robinvale Euston Ski Race
– Mid Murray Amateur Golf Tournament
– Swan Hill Harmony Day
– Taste of Ireland
– Gypsy Fire Classical European Vionlinists
– Friday racing at Swan Hill Jockey Club
– Live music at the Swan Hill Club; AND
– the magnificent monthly local markets!
Also in early April watch out for music by Thirsty Merc & the Billy Joel Tribute Concert.
Continue reading What’s on in Swan Hill during March 2018
Swan Hill has the most magnificent sunsets during February.
Apart from the sunsets this month in Swan Hill brings:
- Country Week Tennis
- Riverside Tri (Kids and Adults Competitions!)
- The Commonwealth Games Baton Relay
- Live music at the Swan Hill Club
- Two new exhibitions at the Art Gallery
- and the wonderful local markets
Continue reading What’s on in Swan Hill for February 2018
A quick overview of the many events in Swan Hill in January is below including Speedway, Karting, Tractor Pull, wonderful exhibitions at the Art Gallery and **11** great local markets this month!
See you at the park!
1st: SES Duck Race
7th & 21st: Nyah Pony Club Trials
3rd, 11th & 17th: Swan Hill Trotting
13th: Speedway Standard Saloons
28th: Swan Hill Kart Club
1st: Rock & Roll Dancing
10th & 13th: Old Time Dancing
26th: Australia Day Breakfast
27th & 28th: Harvest Working Machinery and Vintage Tractor Pull
All: Del Kathryn Barton: The Nightingale and the Rose
All: Andy Millar and John Harrison
5th, 12th, 19th & 26th: Lake Boga Farmers Market
6th: Murrabit Markets
7th: Swan Hill Farmers Markets
13th: Handmade on the Murray Indoor Artisan Market
13th: Nyah District Lions Country Market
13th: Robinvale Community Market
14th: Kerang Antique Auction
14th: Swan Hill Italian Club Community Indoor/Outdoor Market
20th: Anglican Boot Sale
21st: Swan Hill Rotary Club Market
28th: Lake Boga Lions Club Market at Flying Boat Museum
See more details for each event below
Continue reading What’s happening in Swan Hill for January 2018!
December is a fantastic time in Swan Hill.
Where better to spend the Christmas School Holidays!
Rockfest Swan Hill is a concert featuring five acts.
Headlined by Australian music icons Daryl Braithwaite and Shannon Noll also featuring Chocolate Starfish, Reece Mastin & Taylor Sheridan and a local band. This is an outdoor event at the Riverside Park soundshell.
Continue reading What’s on in Swan Hill in December 2017!