With Easter & Anzac Day Long Weekends in April it’s the perfect time to head on up to Swan Hill and check out:
- The Lake Boga Yatch Club Easter Regatta
- Plenty of live music including Thirsty Merc & a tribute to Billy Joel
- School holiday programs at Pioneer Settlement, Art Gallery & Library
- Tennis, Speedway, Lawn Bowls & Horse Racing Events
- Comedy festival roadshow
- Art exhibitions
- the not to be missed Quambatook tractor pull
- and, as always, the great local regional markets
Continue reading Swan Hill is set to Sizzle in April!
Referred to as Sky Mirror, Lake Tyrell has beautiful and unique opportunities to view and photograph the most amazing sunrises, sunsets and one of the most amazing spots in Australia to look at the stunning night sky and star gaze at the amazing milky way.
Our guests have travelled from all over the world to get the chance to see this amazing beauty and take home some stunning photographic memories!
Continue reading Discover Lake Tyrrell
Jump into June at Swan Hill with one of Swan Hill’s busiest weekends – The June Racing Carnival.
If you can’t make it that weekend there is plenty of other things going on in and around Swan Hill in June including:
- Clay Target Carnival
- Monty Python’s Spamalot
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival Roadshow
At the Swan Hill Gallery:
- the Da Vinci Machines Exhibit
- The Yep Project
- The A’Dale and Beyond
And while you are in town don’t miss the local markets!
Continue reading Jump into June 2017